Jesus is the answer for ……
- ALL SICKNESS – The Bible says, “He took our infirmities and He bore our diseases” (Matthew 8:17). If Jesus has already taken it, we don’t have to carry it. Jesus isn’t deciding whether or not to heal you, He already decided in your favor over 2000 years ago.
- DEPRESSION -“He came that we might have life and that life more abundantly” (John 10:10). ”Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus” (Phil 4:7).
- YOUR MARRIAGE – “The two shall become one flesh.” We are one flesh in him only. He makes us one. We can’t do marriage without Him. “Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate” (Mark 10:8-9).
- OUR FINANCES – Jesus said, “Seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, and everything else will be given you besides” (Matthew 6:33). Psalm 1 tells us that if we meditate on God’s word we are like a tree planted by the river and whatever we do will prosper.
- TEMPTATION – We have the same Holy Spirit that raised Christ Jesus from the dead living in us to guide us and keep us. “The Spirit helps us in our weakness….” (Romans 8:26).
- MINDS – “We have the mind of Christ” (1 Cor 2:16). If we have the mind of Christ, it will never fail us. Declare today, “I have the mind of Christ.”
- FOR OUR CHILDREN – Jesus loves your children more than you do. He answers our prayers. Let’s believe it. Jesus said “Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it and it will be yours.” (Mark 11:24). ”And they (Paul and Silas) said, ‘Believe in the Lord Jesus and you and your household will be saved’” (Acts 16:31).
- PAIN – He is our healer. “Those with severe pain …. and healed them all” (Matthew 4:24). No side-effects with his pain medicine.
- WORRY AND FEAR – “Be anxious for nothing” (Phil 4:6-7). “Cast all your cares on me because I care for you” (1 Peter 5:7).
- SALVATION – He saved us because he loves us. He saved us because we can’t save ourselves and he continues to save us. Whether you believe you are saved or you are being saved, either way, Jesus is the one doing the saving. We are helpless to save ourselves, but thanks to God we are saved, because he made a decision 2000 years ago to save us. “I am confident of this, that the one who began a good work in you will continue to complete it until the day of Christ Jesus” (Phil 1:6).
"Take Control of Your Mind and Close the Door to those Negative, Depressing, Fearful, Worrisome Thoughts Forever."
Do you struggle with thoughts of shame or guilt, feeling burdened, lost, and overwhelmed? Maybe you believe you are stuck in a pit and can’t get out, and even worse you believe you deserve to be there.
I understand, because I was once there too! I wrote my book “Your Thoughts are Killing You” in order to share this message—God wants the best for you, and He has the means to get you there!